- Client: NHS Property Services
- Location: Various
- Role: Building Surveyor, Principal Designer, Quantity Surveyor, Architect
We have a long-standing relationship with NHS Property Services dating back to its formation in 2013. Since then, we have undertaken over 70 projects, many completed in live hospitals or requiring detailed and complex decant plans for staff and patients. There has been a huge variety of projects which have included:
- Ward upgrades and internal refurbishments works
- Backlog maintenance programmes, including boilers, roofing repairs and M&E upgrades.
- Condition surveys
- Space utilisation surveys
- Fire compartmentation and fire precautions works
- Asbestos removal
- Statutory compliance
Our wide-ranging expertise is ideally aligned to support this long-term relationship. We draw in services from our 1 Team as required for each scheme - a diverse skillset catering for every need.
Contact our Healthcare Team to discuss your project requirements.